Thursday, April 23, 2009

Here are some more random paintings and graphic images

I've got some pics on my hard drive just collecting virtual dust. Thought I'd bring them out of the basement and share them on here.

Hopefully u dig it.


Just messing around with a photo my dad took of the Bellagio hotel in Vegas.

A photoshop/illustrator graphic of poker player Barry "the bear" Greenstein. There are 5 bears in this pic.

A painting that I really enjoy. The canoe comes up often.

This is a poster I made of a building in my neighborhood.

This is my building. This is just a photo one day. No graphic work was added. The circus was in town.

My friends live here. Right next to GM place.

These bridges go in opposing directions even though at first glance it doesn't appear so. Have a look at the middle bridge closely.

Shannon Elizabeth is hot. She's also a good tennis player supposedly. I like, I like.

A portrait of my brother.

Small pic. Not sure why. Just abstract landscape type stuff.

This is a fun one.

A graphic project for the Roots song quills. Only Phrenology fans will get this one.

This is for a girl name Marlo. She doesn't know though.

There is a jet flying out of a lady's face. The jet is white. Her face is gray.

Episode is the name.

A poker graphic of me.

This was an entry for a graphic design contest. The company was called Blaq City Entertainment. They requested A/V type images in their logo. We didn't win :( but it was fun.

A couple paintings that are on display at a friends house.

Olympics at the Vancouver Art Gallery. The VAG

No comments:

Post a Comment